Weighing in at 2,700 pages- the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) can come across as overwhelming for many employers who just want to know: “What does this mean for MY company?”
Now add the 183,000 results Google turns up when you ask that question- that’s a lot of reading. We know you have better things to do, like run your business. That is why we have created HCR Central- just for you.
HCR Central is a combination of relevant and significant blog posts, important downloadable documents, and access to different tools we offer. Bookmark it, as we are constantly updating our resources to make sure you have the most up-to-date, relevant information at your finger tips.
Can’t find the answer to your most burning question? Ask us, we’d be happy to help.Subscribe to Health Care Reform Alerts
- CMS Issues 2017 Benefit and Payment Parameters Rule, Letter to Issuers and FAQ
- Health Care Reform Added 20 Million Adults to Coverage Rolls
- Final Rule to Revise the Definition of “Spouse” Under the FMLA
- IRS releases draft of employer reporting form for health reform law compliance
- High court nullifies contraceptive mandate for family-owned businesses
- Upcoming PCORI Fee Due July 31
- Bill bumping ACA to 40-hour work week passes House
- Seven Steps to the Pay or Play Rule
- IRS Simplifies Employer Reporting Requirements in Final Rules
- Final Employer Responsibility Regulations Released