Encouraging Employees to Use Telehealth Services & Prioritizing Employee Skills for the Post‐pandemic Workplace – HR Brief January 2021
In the January 2021 HR Brief, we cover:
- Encouraging Employees to Use Telehealth Services
- In 2020, there was a significant increase nationally in telehealth utilization.
- Now, many healthcare providers and hospitals are encouraging patients to use telehealth services instead of going to the office or hospital for nonlife‐threatening care.
- Employee Skills for the Post‐pandemic Workplace
- The post‐pandemic workplace requires employers to rethink how to prioritize and develop necessary skill sets.
- In response, organizations are rapidly reskilling their teams in order to develop the right employee skills.