OSHA Withdraws COVID-19 ETS, but Not the Proposed Permanent Rule – HR Brief – March 2022
In the March 2022 HR Brief, we cover:
- OSHA Withdraws COVID-19 ETS, but Not the Proposed Permanent Rule
- On Jan. 25, 2022, OSHA provided notice that it is withdrawing its COVID-19 vaccination and weekly testing emergency temporary standard (ETS).
- On Jan. 13, 2022, the Supreme Court of the United States stayed the vaccination and testing ETS. Because of this ruling, OSHA is withdrawing the ETS as an enforceable ETS. However, the agency is not withdrawing the ETS as a proposed permanent rule, and the standard rule-making process will continue.
- Understanding the Value of a Learning Culture
- As employers evaluate how to combat today’s attraction and retention challenges, learning and development efforts are a great way to find and keep employees.
- Developing a learning and positive company culture takes time and dedication. Continue to the newsletter to see how employers can build or reinforce a workplace culture of learning: