Preparing for Open Enrollment With a Hybrid Workforce & EEO-1 Deadline for 2019 & 2020 extended to Oct. 25 – HR Brief – October 2021
In the October 2021 HR Brief, we cover:
- Preparing for Open Enrollment With a Hybrid Workforce
- It’s imperative employers make necessary adjustments to secure a successful open enrollment.
- We cover a few ways an employer can prepare for open enrollment with a hybrid workforce.
- EEOC Extends EEO-1 Deadline for 2019 and 2020 Data to Oct. 25
- Employers have even more time to submit equal employment opportunity (EEO-1) workforce data from 2019 and 2020, the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC).
- The EEOC’s collection of the 2019 and 2020 data—the portal for which opened on April 26, 2021—had been delayed numerous other times due to
the COVID-19 pandemic. Under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, the EEO-1 Report is usually due by March 31 every year.