Prevention Guidance on COVID‐19 from OSHA also 3 Recruiting Trends to Watch in 2021 – HR Brief March 2021
In the March 2021 HR Brief, we cover:
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Issues Prevention Guidance on COVID‐19
- Recently, OSHA issued guidance on mitigating and preventing the spread of COVID‐19.
- This guidance is intended to inform employers and workers of the risks of being exposed to or contracting COVID‐19 at work and of control measures for their non-healthcare workplaces.
- Three Recruiting Trends to Watch in 2021
- Recruiting has always been challenging, and the pandemic is complicating matters even more. In this rapidly changing landscape, employers need to adapt if they want to attract and retain quality talent. To better prepare for this quickly evolving situation, the following are some recruiting practice trends employers should monitor in 2021.