EEOC Opens EEO-1 Reporting Portal and Protecting HR Teams from Burnout – HR Brief – June 2021
In the June 2021 HR Brief, we cover:
- EEOC Opens EEO-1 Reporting Portal for 2019
- The portal for private-sector employers to submit equal employment opportunity (EEO-1) workforce data from 2019 and 2020 is now open, the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) recently announced.
- The EEO-1 Report is an annual survey that requires certain employers to submit information about their workforces by race or ethnicity, gender and job category by March 31 every year.
- Protecting HR Teams from Burnout
- Burnout is a commonly discussed issue amid the COVID-19 pandemic. Oftentimes, it’s HR’s responsibility to help employees cope with burnout and its contributing factors.
- In many cases, that leaves HR teams without lifelines of their own. However, HR professionals can take steps to stay afloat when feeling overburdened.