Supporting Employees with Vaccine Cards and Attracting Top Remote Talent – HR Brief – July 2021
In the July 2021 HR Brief, we cover:
- Supporting Employees with Vaccine Cards
- After receiving a COVID-19 vaccine, an employee should be given a vaccine card that lists which vaccine was given, how many doses, the date(s) received and where it was administered.
- Employers can consider proactive steps to help ensure employees aren’t left without copies of their vaccine cards. These steps include encouraging employees to keep their cards in a safe place, to take a photo of their card, and providing employees with protective sleeves for their card.
- Attracting Top Remote Talent
- As more organizations embrace long-term remote or hybrid workplace models, employers will continue to compete for their industry’s top candidates.
- Employers want to appeal to remote workers, but that doesn’t just mean any remote worker.