Considering a Hybrid Work Model and Preventing Turnover Post-pandemic – HR Brief – August 2021
In the August 2021 HR Brief, we cover:
- Considering a Hybrid Work Model
- A hybrid workplace is a flexible model designed to support a workforce of both on-site and remote employees.
- A thoughtful hybrid workplace approach combines the best aspects of an organization’s onsite and remote workplaces. To best accommodate a distributed workplace, consider the following tips in the attached PDF.
- Preventing Turnover Post-pandemic
- We cover the most coveted changes workers are looking for post-pandemic:
- To help you meet the demands of your workforce, we have provided several ideas to consider in the newsletter below.