HSA/HDHP Limits Increase for 2023 and Attracting and Retaining Employees During the Great Reshuffle
In the June 2022 HR Brief, we cover:
- HSA/HDHP Limits Increase for 2023
- Recently, the IRS released Revenue Procedure 2022-24 to provide the inflation-adjusted limits for health savings accounts (HSAs) and high deductible health plans (HDHPs) for 2023. The IRS is required to publish these limits by June 1 of each year.
- Attracting and Retaining Employees During the Great Reshuffle
- While employees continue to quit their jobs at high levels, it no longer appears that massive numbers of workers are leaving the workforce entirely. Economists have begun referring to the situation as the “Great Reshuffle” as total employment in the United States continues to trend up.
- Employees have been finding better jobs, with key decision factors generally revolving around compensation, benefits, career advancement and workplace flexibility.
- Read the newsletter for some common strategies employers can explore when it comes to attracting and retaining workers in today’s labor market.